Donations towards our project needs through the Foundation, can be made via Bank Transfer - please take note of our banking details below. Once you have completed the bank transfer, please send us an email with :
your name and address
project area for which you want the funds used
transfer total- so that we can acknowledge your donation.
Good Shepherd Sisters
Nong Khai Foundation
BANK: KASIKORN BANK PUBLIC LIMITED
ADDRESS: 929 MEECHAI RD AMPHER MUANG 43000 NONGKHAI THAILAND
ACC NO: 171 – 2 – 52516 -5
ACC NAME: GOOD SHEPHERD SISTERS NONG KHAI FOUNDATION
SWIFT CODE: KASITHBK
ROUTING NO: 004 171
Good Shepherd Sisters Nong Khai Foundation
1. Is committed to social work and community development ,targeting the lives of people in the villages, especially children,youth, women and families, in the areas of education,vocational training, health, sustaining the environment and culture.
2. Prioritizes activities enhancing education, including sponsorship for poor children.
3. Supports the economic development of poor villagers through offering training opportunities, as well as providing social welfare support of vulnerable villagers.
4. Supports activities that improve the health of people especially those living with HIV/AIDS and those suffering general sicknesses and disabilities.
Holistic help is provided – nurturing the physical, spiritual and social aspects of the person.
5. Supports activities providing vocational training-
- in agriculture ie:mixed farming
- handicraft production ie; sewing, paper products
- micro credit revolving fund
- thus helping people to help themselves through an occupation
6. Is committed to upholding human rights for those who are marginalized – ie: minority groups and especially children, youth and women
7. Works for the common good of society by networking with government and NGO’s who are doing work in similar fields to ourselves.
8. Is a non-political organisation.